Thursday, July 31, 2003

i gave birth to the word "faggort" tonight. i am proud.

my bed is infested with ants and i can't figure out where they're coming from. do they just materialize and bite me? little fuckers. i'll squish them all with my massive ass while i sleep.

i am becoming more and more broke but i somehow must muster (must muster..?) enough money to pay for radiohead and aquabats tickets. and potentially white stripes but let's face it, i can't afford anything more than two dollars anymore. unless it's the cats don't dance dvd... in which case, i buy away!

i ate a caplico stick the size of my arm and so many muscat gummies that i rolled around moaning for awhile (but by no means in a hot or sexy way, mind you) and then i sat down and realized i could grab my stomach WITH MY HANDS AND HOLD IT. oh my god i hate my life. send me hate mail and make me go to the gym, or at least stop me from eating kraft macaroni and cheese. it's getting way out of hand.

maybe i could join the orange county fair as the new premier attraction; "the amazing and terrifying fat albino with parkinson's disease, an enormous head, a bottomless pit for a stomach and body hair like a yeti". people will walk for miles just to witness my horror.

... i just realized that because of the previous two sentences, no one will ever love me again.

sniff. i am especially whiny tonight for someone who has eaten nothing but japanese snackfood and tacos all day. but i guess that's my problem.

senior pictures tomorrow! woopee. i can hardly wait...

No comments: