Sunday, March 21, 2004

not writing passion of the christ review like i should be doing. need to take car in for servicing, but need to clean car out first. car so dirty. sand and peanut cookie crumbs everywhere. so, so dirty.

had another bonfire this weekend and the mormon was more volatile with the flames this time. we lit a shoe on fire and he ran down the beach with it. napthaline can almost exploded. only food was marshmallows and that just wasn't very nice. then we went to someone's house and sat in the street while a dog stared at me.

my hair needs to be cut before it eats my face off.

the other day i saw a man who was a construction worker with an orange hat. but upon a closer look, i discovered the hat wasn't a regular construction hat at all, but a FINDING NEMO hat. with little fins and clownfish stripes on it. i also saw a lady wearing a hat with these huge red spikes all over it and it trailed down her back. it looked like she slaughtered somethin' fierce to have the flesh of the beast fashioned into a hat for her to sport like some prize trophy. i almost crashed my car because she looked so cool.

high kicks

many people cannot spell correctly and this annoys me. a whole lot. like, more than you can imagine. but i'm trying to tone myself down a bit and stop judging people so much on their grammatical ability. but... it is very difficult. arrrgh. happy man updated my ipod software for me today because i am too lazy to do it myself. i need new shoes too. i need so many things. what's with all the need i do?

kick kick kick

bomp

No comments: