Friday, December 03, 2004

things that need to be released on dvd: eek! the cat/incredible thunder lizards, animaniacs, pinky and the brain, freakazoid

basically anything that was on saturdays mornings when i was a kid.

i met the boy of my dreams last night. sadly, that's exactly what he was: a boy in a dream i had. i guess his name was ed, and he was really wicked cool. in the dream i remember saying that he "changed his look a lot" because i would see him all the time at the spectrum. this time i saw him and decided to say something to him. he was an amazing artist, dressed very funky, smelled good, and even asked if he could take me to dinner sometime. i was so thrilled it was ridiculous.

then i woke up.

sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when that happens.
...and you should post more.
m

Anonymous said...

My dreams involved a villiage much like the shire in lord of the rings but with a big winding river running through it. apparently once every 3 years or so many creatures from the sea would go through the river in a parade of storts. to make this short in the river were all kinds of gentle like sea creatures which made the not so gentle sea creatures angry and jealous. So they attacked during the festivites but NOT untill after the dolphins told me i was special. So the river was set that it came in from the ocean at level, but it somehow drained back out into it as a water fall. I Dont remember much but i remember that what must have been the gorilla elders had fallin into the river and were going off the water fall, in the ocean at the end of the fall was 4 prehistoric sized sharks eating them as they fell, and my dream slowed down to all sad tragic movement with music too match to emphasize that somthing immensly horrible and tragic was taking place. So of course welled up in side me was KILL ALL SHARKS kind of additude. I remember running and jumping off the cliff after the sharks and i woke up.

I wish i met the boy of my dreams in a dream too. hehe. :)

DonkOfKong