Saturday, April 09, 2005

My good friend Brandon (too lazy to link) has thing thing in his journal where he instructs to put your playlist on shuffle and pick out the first twenty songs and add "in your pants". Let's see:

Pool Party in my pants
Hotel California in my pants
Robot Theme Song in my pants
Too Much Time On My Hands in my pants
Escaping Nomanisan in my pants
Renegade in my pants
Show Me The Way in my pants
Man Research in my pants
Confused and Upset in my pants
On The Open Road in my pants
Picture Book in my pants
The Lil' Bonus Room in my pants
Valleygirl in my pants
Parklife in my pants
Feel Good Inc. in my pants
Psychedelic Boogy Child in my pants
Addicted to Love In my pants
Coffee and Other Just Desserts in my pants
"I Promised Them Women" in my pants
Conquistador in my pants

Thank god Conquistador was the last one. That made me laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A similar thing i saw once on The Upright citizens brigade. When ever you read your fortune from a fortune cookie, add "In bed" at the end of it.

DonkOfKong

Anonymous said...

http://www.psychonauts.com/visual.htm

Ok so this is the game i was talking about. Turns out the guy who made it his name is tim schafer and the reason his art style looks so familiar IS.

He made grim fandango, day of the tentacle, FULL THROTTLE, and two of the monkey island games.

this guy is like the brad bird of video games.


DonkOfKong

Anonymous said...

Your lack of updates smells like poo cheese.