Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Choices Are Yours and Yours Alone

Hey bitches, guess who's back. I was going to start updating once the site/blog revamp was up, but screw it because I have things to say. Write.

I'm all Konged out now that I've seen the King twice in the same twenty-four hour period. The first time didn't count because the only seats that were available to my party were cleverly positioned three feet away from the screen. Incidentally, this placement caused me to have a horrendous bout of motion sickness lasting for the final two hours of the film. So I just kind of closed my eyes and listened to dinosaurs and giant bugs eat absolutely everything. The second time around I sat ALL THE WAY in the back. Boy, is that bug scene creepy or what?

So what has Erin been up to since the last time she updated? I'm sure you're all asking yourselves that. The answer to that would be:

• A successful dropping of art school
• A successful shattering of my heart by someone who didn't mean to at all
• A successful picking u and glue-ing back together of those pieces by a very nice (and persistent) boy
• A successful realization that I was born to do character design
• A successful freelance job in which I discovered that I doubt my abilities as an artist a little too much, sometimes
• An unsuccessful attempt at a job at Nickelodeon (I'll get those bastards yet)
• A lot of waitressing
• A lot of daydreaming
• A lot of driving to LA
• A lot of Disneyland (and I mean a lot)
• Keeping Corner Bakery afloat double-handedly (Beckie's the other hand)
• Seeing Coldplay (I can now die)
• Seeing Backstreet Boys
• Seeing Beck AGAIN

I'll let you know if I left anything out. That's all for now.

Space Mountain Count: 82

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ye gods! Good thing I kept you on my bookmarks tab, eh? Eh? Eh.

Give me some Disneyland, damn it.