Tuesday, February 21, 2006

American Idol - Girls' Night Out

Since I am a proud American and I am a sucker for a curmudgeonly British man in a black sweater, I've been avidly watching American Idol this season.

And whether you like it or not, I'm going to try to blog my thoughts every night the show is on. Yow!

It's time to vote, which is my favorite thing ever. Here's the rundown on tonight's show:

Mandisa, Lisa, and Katharine, you guys are prime choice. Can't wait to see you next week!

Paris, marry me. I want to be your soulmate and I love you to death and beyond.

Everyone else, you're either hot and you suck or you're not hot at all and you just plain suck. Booh!

I can't want to see the light of my life (Ace Young) perform tomorrow. Oh god, I just discovered americanidolstore.com. There goes my money!

I feel like I'm going to hurl up an entire can of split pea soup.

No comments: