Friday, December 08, 2006

Meh

Last night I had a dream that was Looney Tunes meets film noir. It's too bizarre to describe, but good lord, it was interesting.

Earlier this week was the third time I was in the same room as Beck (to my knowledge, at least) and man, was that cool. I managed to get into an exclusive taping of a show for Yahoo! Music. How did I do it? Myspace. Thank you, Myspace, for making my life a little bit cooler.

Other than that, been busy reworking my portfolio, freelancing, the whole bit. Man, I wish I had more to say but I'm too hungry to rant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream i was a dog (dont remeber which kind) trying to solve a murder of a little girl in the world of humans. I couldnt talk to people or anything but i had some other dog friends helping me out and i could talk to them. Felt like detective benji or somthing.

Charles.