Saturday, May 19, 2007

More Britishosity

Two more things out of the UK that are impossibly delightful in ways I cannot accurately describe: Snuff Box and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. You can see them all on YouTube, six episodes to each series. Snuff Box is pure wonderment and Darkplace is like something so utterly fantastic that my brain can't really handle it anymore. Both feature Matt Berry who is AWESOME.

Also, coming out of Glasgow (I think) is the Fratellis, who rule big-time. I'm way into their album.

Also again, Hot Fuzz! Jesus! Amazing movie and equally amazing soundtrack.

God, I think I should get paid for how much shit I plug on this blog. It seems to be all I do these days.

Also again also, you ever have a really good time with someone? And I don't just mean like, a good time. I mean a really good time. Where you kind of just think back to it, and go, "Damn... that was a hell of a good time."

1 comment:

Anaya said...

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Ultra Shore