Sunday, June 03, 2007

Thank you Lonely Island



Is it wrong that I quite literally think this is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. No one seems to be agreeing with me on it so far and I'm upset.

Adam Levine, why are you so tragic? Hell's teeth man, you are gorgeous and all you sing about are chicks totally screwing you over. Cheers on the new album, I wasn't too into it at first but now I have five songs of yours simultaneously stuck in my head. The one about you shooting a man because you caught him with your woman in your bed is a little hick, though. It's alright. I still think you're great.

Uh okay yes my life rocks like you wouldn't believe. It is spilling over with utter amazingness and I find myself surrounded by the some of most wonderful people I've ever known, one of which in particular who is just fantastic. Everything is perfect and then some because I now own a shirt with Jessica Rabbit plastered all over the front of it.

I am off to meet with the aforementioned people/person for an evening of quoting Will Ferrell's rendition of Harry Carey and PS3. More to come.

No comments: