Saturday, August 09, 2008

SO MUCH STUFF

FOR SERIOUS.

Everyone listen up because I am now a full-time employed artist. RAD. I work for VPI.net, an awesome company that's super awesome!

So now that I'm arting it up all the time I have hit this insane production streak. I've been drawing like nonstop. THAT MEANS there might be a little ol' webcomic on the way, and even though this is the third time I've redrawn the same first five pages dammit, I'm really serious about it now. Here's a drawing of me and Adam ready to kick some ass with our Magic Forest gear.

Comic Con was fantastic as always and I got my picture taken with Patton Oswalt and he could not look more pissed off. I'll post it later. Also we saw a special screening of CHOKE which was also completely great and did the book insane justice.

More later because right now I am so cleaning stuff up because it's the weekend and I have the time to and you have no idea how long it's been since the word "weekend" meant what it means to most normal people.

No comments: