Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Stayed home to wait for new tablet to arrive and you know what? It didn't arrive until after I would have gotten home from school. Figures.

It is a beautiful thing though, this Intuos2, featuring 1,024 levels of pressure (for her pleasure) and an ergonomic grip pen. Did I mention the wireless, batteryless, and ball-less mouse? I think that if this thing had any more less-ness, it wouldn't even exist. Yeah. I know.

I've been coloring this drawing all night and hating myself the whole time. I have so many neat ideas for art in my head and I can't get them out. I suppose that's normal. At least my tablet still loves me.

I spelled "crucial" wrong in my last post and at the moment, I am too lazy to sign into the blogger homepage and fix it. Until the thing is corrected, please disreguard it. I probably spelled that wrong, too.

I keep thinking it's either Wednesday or Thursday but it's really Tuesday, but not for much longer. Halloweeeeeeen on Thursday and I have no idea what I'm doing!! I guess if all else fails, I can go trick or treating with my little sister. But.. ehm... damn.

I'm in the process of scanning some pictures in from San Diego Comic Con '02. I'm making a brief con report page based on the photos, half of which Sav-On lost somewhere in their One Hour Photo department and the other half turned out like utter shit. I guess I'll make due with what I have and then YOU'LL be forced to enjoy it. I had so much motivation to do the page a few hours ago, but at the current rate I'm going you'll have an '02 con report by around '15. I'm a lazy muhfugguh.

Now I sleep. I'll take pictures of the tablet sometime and post them here just to annoy you.

No comments: