Saturday, November 02, 2002

My artist biological clock is ticking. Artist... artist's biolig.... artistic biological... fuck it.

I feel the need to create art like a middle-aged woman feels the need to spawn dirty little satan-child. Or something. The urge to create comics and art is so great in me that I feel unless I do something about it quickly, all of my blood will explode in my body, which needless to say, would be really awesome.

Sleep, though. I need sleep. I have class in less than eight hours and I am freezing my poor little keester off. Did I spell that right?

I got two markers today. One of them is a mighty MAGNUM 44, which looks like it could give someone a coma simply by tapping them on their skull. When opened, the marker smells like death. I got a headache from the fumes.

I'll take a picture of the marker sometime after I scan pictures of the con and update my website and create art, which... god DAMN.

Halloween sucked. I went downtown with friend unit Stephanie and met up with other friend units to have "fun". The rest of the night was spent sitting on a bench next to a playground next to the beach watching most of the group gnaw on each other's faces, while Stephanie and I sat on a bench with a kid who kept whining about how he misses his girlfriend's tits. Then we walked for a fucking decade to "scare people", which is completely retarded since it's Halloween and no one is going to give a shit if a bunch of teenagers are wearing excessive amounts of black makeup. I ate some KFC potatoes and gravy and corn back at my house with Stephanie and then we sat. It was a team effort to shoot this Halloween to hell.

Moral of the story: Don't hang out with anyone in high school.

No comments: