Sunday, November 03, 2002

So it's three o'clock AM on a Saturday night and naturally, I'm hungry. Well, I was hungry.

I made some interesting discoveries in the kitchen this evening. Earlier today, I was blessed enough to be given permission to order pizza, buffalo wings, and garlic bread from a little place called "Domino's". Well, I ate a decent fill of it and it burned my insides real good. I placed the leftovers in the fridge. I knew I'd be back for more. So about twenty minutes ago, I go downstairs to pick at the remaining rations. Buffalo wings are not good cold. I'm sure this is already common knowledge but I'm an idiot, so stay with me here. All of the meat has the distinct texture of tendon. What's more is that the "garlic sauce" that comes with the bread sticks turns to a solid when cold. It becomes a creepy butter that isn't all that bad on the breadstick, but you can definitely tell it's made of pure lard. Mmmmboy.

Judging by how much I ate, I should be dead in about ten, oh... fifteen minutes.

My dog ate a whole avocado today. It was spectacular.

Other than that, nothing. Went to the art supply store of the gods and drew some ugly crap. Woowee, I'm especially boring and irrelevent tonight. Perhaps I'll be more coherent tomorrow...

No comments: