Saturday, May 31, 2003

Never in my wildest fantasies would I have ever seen myself hanging on the edge of my seat at the movies, huddled in agonizingly wonderful anticipation with tears in my eyes and a stupid grin on my face as I think to myself...

"Ooooh, that is one bad ass motherfuckin' fish right there."

Finding Nemo was beyond phenomenal. I mean, I have always been a huge fan of Pixar. But nothing... NOTHING... could prepare me for the next installment in a series of non-stop ass kicking the beautiful, wonderful, gloriously god-like people of Pixar animation have churned out. I don't know how they do it. I don't know what sort of divine world these people come from. But they are geniuses, all of them. I want to walk up to their studio with nothing on but a toga made out of an old stained bedsheet, and then fall to my knees at the door and kiss the holy ground. Pixar studios is my goddamned Mecca. It is the holiest of lands. Fuck Palestine. The world should be waging war over that small chunk of establishment where animation marvels are made. However it would be a silly war, fought with nerf guns and those stretchy sticky hand thingies that you fling out and hit people with, and they usually come in those little eggs in those vending machines at the super market. Pixar, thank you. I had the crappiest day today and Finding Nemo made me so happy to be alive. Thank you so much. I love you.

I wanted to run out of the theater screaming and crying in pure bliss when I saw the trailer for The Incredibles. I can't even say how excited I am. I'm scared. I'm SCARED of it. I can't imagine anything better than what I've seen from these people and yet I know it's coming. It's terrifying but the best thing ever at the same time. I love you, Pixar. I love you more than pie.

... which is saying a lot.

Prom is tomorrow. Wonder how that'll go...

No comments: