Wednesday, June 11, 2003

good god radiohead makes my head better. the new cd is all sorts of fantasmical good and i am quite pleased with it. tom yorke is a lovely man who only blinks one eye, and i love him for it.

my faith in humanity has been somewhat restored because today, my wallet was found after i thought it had been stolen at SAT testing at a local, very "ghetto" school. twenty dollars still in it!! woo!

hold on, i need to go to the bathroom.

okay, i'm back.

i hate blogs because i can never really write what i want to write in them, you know? cuz someone will see it. therefore i must be vague when i need to complain about something to myself here and it never quite leaves me satisfied. oh well. here i go anyway.

i hate boys. men. guys. hairy smell monsters with flesh logs protruding from their nether regions. you decide what to call them. either way i hate them all. you hear that? all you out there can die except for you and... oh, i guess you. best the rest of you can suck it. or at least let me know what is so horribly wrong with me.

grr.

my head is seized by some sort of misery-inducing pressure in my sinuses and it's driving me a little crazy. this entry is especially whiney. sorry.

No comments: