Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I just danced around my room to Nikki Cleary's rendition of "Walking on Sunshine" and various Justin Timberlake and S Club 7 songs for a whole forty minutes. I ought to do that sort of thing more often.

Although short on funds, I decided to "fuck it all to hell" and buy the Futurama season one box set. After watching only half an episode, I almost cried because I forgot how much I love that show. And because I love to brag about stupid crap, I decided to see if I could dig up the only moment of glory I've ever had. GET READY, KIDDIES!! HERE COMES A HEAPING PILE OF FLAMING GLORIOUS SHIT!! STRAIGHT FOR YOUR FACE!!

Question Satsuka: Do you plan on merchandising "Futurama"? I want action figures!!!
Matt_G There are many merchandising plans in the works, but sadly, no action figures.
Matt_G No. . . for you, we'll do action figures.
Matt_G (Smile)

That was from a live chat with Matt Groening the day Futurama premiered, I think. I was so happy I just about peed myself silly. So now everyone has me to thank for Futurama action figures.

No comments: