Thursday, September 11, 2003

Satsuka

is a Giant Mecha-Squid that CANNOT BE STOPPED, is Covered in Spines, Fears Nothing, shoots Laser Beams, and rides around in a Metal Tripod.

Strength: 11 Agility: 7 Intelligence: 14



To see if your Giant Battle Monster can
defeat Satsuka, enter your name and choose an attack:

fights Satsuka using


Now, see, who would have guessed that I'm a giant squid? A ROBOTIC squid?? I mean, besides the tentacles and the spines and all that. Oh my god, I am kicking so much ass it isn't even funny. How many giant squids can say they shoot LASERS? And I sure as shit don't know anyone else (let alone giant mecha fearless spine laser squids) who have a metal tripod to ride on.

Aww yeah. I rock.

Anyway, so I'm in period five block period computer art right now with nothing to do but sit here with nothing to do as I try not to fall asleep right here at the desk. Oooh golly I'm tired. But everything else is pretty good. I have work this afternoon and I'm not really looking forward to it because work... kinda blows.

I'm very excited because tomorrow I'm-a goin' emo hunting at urban outfitters. With a net and a tazer and some morphine. I'm aimin' to bag me one and it's gonna be a pretty one, too. Stweve's going with me. I'm gonna get him a pair of jeans.

I give you... my dog.




No comments: