Saturday, September 18, 2004

i'm just your average girl. i wake up, curse the sunlight, wish i could go back to sleep, make some waffles, stumble to art school and try not to fall asleep during my 2-d design class even though i do in fact find the projects very fun and fascinating, yell at paper when i can't cut it straight even though i'm using a ruled mat, t-square, and an x-acto knife, scream if a public toilet flushes too loud, go to work, hole punch the eyeballs of the models in fashion handouts we give to the customers, dance around the store, eat some sushi, get home from work, watch cartoons, take a nap, stare at my venture brothers watch, watch some venture brothers reruns while staring at my venture brothers watch, eat as much food as i can find in my house, talk to my friends on the phone, draw up a storm, read webcomics, read the archives of webcomics that i've read a thousand times before, go to parties, have a beer and talk, eventually get hoarse from talking so much about animation and other dorktacular subjects, scream if i see any balloons or spiders, come home, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth with my red hotwheels kids' toothbrush, put in my invader zim-themed retainers, jump into bed, watch some more adult swim and/or venture brothers, set my alarm on my clock that's set forty minutes fast in order to give myself the illusion that i have more time to sleep, turn off the lights, close my eyes, dream about exboyfriends with shaved heads substituting my sophomore geometry class in high school.

just your average girl.

No comments: