Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Angel Brody

.. Touché, Tim. But actually, I really wasn't talking about covering up what I want to say, just talking about what talking could be like in general. I was really bored and kind of perturbed that night. You understand.

I just had some absolutely vivid and bizarre dreams.

One of which was Adrien Brody, WITH ANGEL WINGS. Although the angel wings were like parrot wings, but he really was an angel, from heaven and the whole shebang. He was in love with me, HOWEVER, he said although he would really LOVE to do me, he wasn't sure if it was cool with God. Because, you know, he's an angel and everything.

The other dream involved me going on some weirdo version of the Haunted Mansion Holiday, but all the animatronics (and also these stuffed animals I was clutching) were real. I was with my sister, trying to convince her of that, and she just laughed at me and called me stupid. I said, "No, there ARE real, they're alive and everything" and she still laughed. I then tried to leap over a giant pumpkin, but my sister grabbed onto my legs and it was really, really painful. I tried to punch her off me but I passed out from pain. When I woke up we were surrounded by all the living characters from Nightmare Before Christmas, including characters from Hocus Pocus, all concerned for my health. My sister apologized and the characters were all reciting lyrics from "Kidnap the Sandy Claws" and I thought to myself, "Santa Claus would shit if he saw all this"

No comments: