Monday, January 09, 2006

Wouldn't it be interesting if we all just said exactly what was on our minds when it came to interacting with others? Exactly what you're thinking. No bullshit. Just let it all out. And, for convesation's sake, let's pretend that in everyday society, that's how people function. By saying shit that needs to be said.

I guess covering the truth or just flat-out making shit up is just how we work. Everyone is afraid of hurting everyone else, and on top of that everyone is afraid of making an idiot out of themselves. I suppose it all just gets to a certain point where, when almost everyone you know has been bullshitting about everything right to your face and you know it and it has been going on for months, you just get sick, tired, and pissed off. Or just frustrated.

Someone get me out of my house, I'm thinking too much.

Snickers are only good if you eat them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It takes a very special person to be able to make the truth work.

But then, isn't this whole post essentially you not saying what you're really thinking? ;)

I love Snickers.

Anonymous said...

I stopped bullshitting a long time ago.
Also, I really want that Snickers toupee they feature on the commercials.
no kidding.
mollie