Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Harvest Moon DS

I managed to play Harvest Moon DS for a whole five minutes before I realized that is it overwhelmingly unlike "Friends of Mineral Town", which was very simple. No, the DS version has a plethora of new things to offer its victims, including:

• A cat
• Ducks
• A new, huge town
• An evil witch
• A mermaid
• One homeless man
• One mad scientist
• One doctor with a robot eye
• A black Sprite with an afro

My big dilemma right now (aside from figuring out how anything in this game works) is figuring out which girl I want to marry. Do I choose the sassy girl with the short punky red hair? The blond who looks like Winter from Girly? OR THE MERMAID NAMED LEIA (hard to resist that one, although I think she'd have to live in a pond). I don't know, the Mermaid is sounding like the coolest option.

There goes my life. Thanks a lot, Harvest Moon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, i was thinking. They need to combine harvest moon with cooking mama. The ability to cook hundreds of things and then even combine them to make new recipies along with the ability to grow your own veggies and herbs, rase your own cows and chickens for the slaughter....hmmmm slaughtering...maybe thats why they dont combine them. Yeah ok no its not a good idea, spending all that time rasing a cute chicken then having to cut its head off with the stylus. Ok never mind bad idea, forget i said anything. ;)

Charles

yujiayao said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.