Monday, March 05, 2007

A BIG LIST OF RECENT HAPPENINGS.

• Happy Feet winning best animated picture: There is a God, and he loves me dearly.

• Alan Arkin winning best supporting actor: Yes.

• British comedy "The Mighty Boosh": successfully makes me wish I was British even more, and I didn't know that was possible. Also, I need to find British people and make friends with them.

• Dreamworks Studios: Bitchin'. It looks Steven Spielberg made love to a magic forest and had a gigantic studio for a baby.

• All the original Nicktoons creators: Officially insane. Jim Jinkins continues to make children's shows geared for the mentally ill sector of the mentally handicapped. Klasky Csupo has stooped to a surprising new low by being involved with "Milch" (the worst thing I've ever seen), and, well... John K. was always insane, so that's nothing new.

• She She She's A Bombshell: Wonderful.

• Sean McBride's Tony Cartoons: Joy.

• Planet Unicorn: Hilarious. I don't care what you say. Heyyy.

• The George Washington Video: Can't get it out of my head. Can't look at a dollar without laughing.

• Chowder: Cartoon Network's next show that is going to rock my face into another dimension. Created by C. H. Greenblatt, one of many personal heroes. I think I saw him in Burbank once, and I was a little tipsy and I screamed. So hooray for that.

• Exhaustion: In abudance.

• Veronica Corningstone: Who I want to be.

• Beer: You're killing me.

• Disneyland: You and your beer are killing me.

• Apologies: To Disneyland. You know I love you, baby.

• Rockin' Space Mountain: ROCKS.

• Obvious: I'm running out of things to write, though I know there's so much more I want to discuss.

• Apologies Again: To anyone and everyone who has called me, tried to hang out with me, or get anything from me in the past month. I've been stupid busy. Thank you for understanding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, classic times.