Friday, October 03, 2003

10 something, 2003
sometime somewhere
end of day four

today was "eat a shitload of fatty food and sit around on your ass while being bored out of your mind" day.

that was basically it. mike and i walked around in circles making noises and i ate too many macadamia nuts to count. watched secret of nimh twice. i like it much. it won't stop raining, so there is no going outside or anything. however, i did get to hold a gecko. that was neat. they're kinda clear. my eyeballs really itch.

much to my dismay, i keep discovering these horrid mosquito bites scattered all about my legs and they itch like a bitch. also, my sketchbook's pages are all wiggly because of the humidity and i don't think there's any way to fix it. this makes me sad and all frustratey because i'm not very fond of wiggly pages. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

the new season of the man show is very funny. anything/one who makes fun of dr phil is a-ok in my book.

No comments: