Sunday, October 26, 2003

gaaaaaah. things continue to suck as i drop candy in the car, forget my nickels, my scanner isn't working anymore and then discover that no 7-11s in the area carry mt. dew slurpees. someone's out to make me insane with fury until i have an emotional breakdown and end up a weepy little ball in the corner while my eyes fall out from crying and then my arms fall off too for no real apparent reason. some guy just drove by in a really souped up car very VERY loud and obnoxious-like. wait... he went away but i can still hear him. what the hell is this guy doing? is he racing someone? he's got to be a few miles away by now and i can still hear his car in the distance. that's fucked up. pulp fiction was on tonight and me and stweve watched it a little before i fell asleep in my own lap. thank you for being the good thing in my life, stweve. we sure did have fun at the arcade.

i guess i should sleep now

No comments: