Sunday, October 26, 2003

boo-k.

work was slighty more bearable today since i saw just about everyone i know on the entire planet. i feel like i was there for years though. at least i'm done until tomorrow and i have halloween off.

ash is raining from the sky harder than it was yesterday. it's very dry outside and smells like arizona. i don't like it much since i don't really like arizona at all. i took the bus home and had to walk up a hill in the dark which was nice, and i listened to "aluminum" twice. it's a good song to listen to whilst strolling in the darkness. although now i'm home and it smells like i smoked a carton of camels and i feel ash welling up inside my throat.

my scanner went and broked itself. this makes me very sad since i was actually planning on updating my website. also, i hate the fact that my email isn't working either and i have to go to some webpage to access it, which involves having to input my password three times to enter it and once again when the page loads. then after that i need to put my password in every time i click on something. i even have to type my password when i log out or delete something. god, it's annoying. since nothing is working anymore i've considered taking the last of my precious funds to buy a guitar and run into the woods and grow a beard and strum my guitar and never see civilization again. nothing works anymore and i think it's a sign. i just noticed that there is ash all over everything in my room.

i hunger for ravioilis

No comments: