Monday, November 03, 2003

came home today only to find that the entire family had raided my candy bag and took absolutely every single piece of something i was saving for later. all of my reese's cups. they didn't even leave me one. i can't really tell what else is missing but i know it's gone because the amount of stuff in the bag is considerably less than what i had yesterday

made a happy collage for my friend katie j, which can be seen here. i don't think it needs any explanation whatsoever

i ate lots of chocolately things today which is bad enough but now when i go downstairs we have nothing but cookies, peanut butter, or food items packed with sodium, which isn't a far cry from my current all candy/salty meat sandwich diet. i return to my room to scrape for the precious few fun size snickers bars remaining...

No comments: