Monday, November 17, 2003

it seems that something evil is battling my immune system somethin' fierce right now. my nose is angry and i can't seem to open my eyelids fully.

initiate operation VICKS VAPORUB™ and PUFFS™ PLUS© LOTION TISSUES ™©®™

we moved about half the desk today only to discover that the whole thing really isn't going to work out. let's face it... disney animation desk is the stuff of dreams but... completely impractical in my current situation. i am saddened and i must send all my heartfelt apologies to stweve for going through all the insane trouble only to have it all end up like this. i sorry, stweve.

the car goes in to get a ding fix tomorrow. i stomp all angry around because it seems i cannot obtain any given vehicle for more than a forty-eight hour period. my baby!!!

and the mucus keeps on comin

No comments: