Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I accomplished the unthinkable and spent four straight days at Disneyland. Yesterday was another day there by myself and it was a blast. I ran around going on every ride I could possibly manage into my seven-hour span of time there. I drank a Rock Star as I walked along Paradise Pier in California Adventure and looked at all the terrifying rides that I swore to myself I'd never go on. At one point I got onto Pirates and was placed in the back of the boat, the only other passenger was another sole Disneylandier seated all the way in the front. It was like having the entire ride to myself. As the park was closing and I was ready to leave, I noticed that there was one more showing of "Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln" as I passed, and naturally I had to go in and watch the animatronic replica of our sixteenth president do his stuff. What a day.

School started, and I can already tell that this semester is going to be like an antisocial dream right up until May.

I want to join Mensa and dance around with genius geeks.

Time to go work on perspective homework, now that I'm actually learning the material...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to do the great moments with mr lincon all alone sometime, that would be a weird experince, or the indy ride alone.

I made the trek to san deigo and all the way back, my head hurts, im making some mac n cheese and then im gonna watch Kung Fu Hustle.

Im available every evening for the rest of the week, wanna food up or somthing, let me know. :)

*look im using sockbaby lingo!*

DonkOfKong

Anonymous said...

more than 4 ppl read your blog, becuase you never accounted for all us internet stalkers who go outside your house and jerk it FURIOUSLY to your window.

Anonymous said...

Its so funny when they cant even bring themselves to tell who they are. Dont try to play it off like you want some cool mysterious factor either. Your just a sick coward and thats all.

DonkOfKong