Monday, January 17, 2005

to the whopping four people who actually read this journal:

sorry that i haven't written in a long, long time.

the one word that pretty much sums up the absent time is "Disneyland", the place where i have spent the better part of my time for the past week. today was my third consecutive day there, and it looks like tomorrow is shaping up to be day four. i'm frightened to think what the rest of my week would be like if i didn't start school on tuesday.

disneyland is honestly the best place a human being can go during any sort of life situation. just look at this highly-shortened version of my week there:

9 A.M. FRIDAY

*ring ring*
Erin: Hello?
Charles: DISNEYLAND
Erin: Rain!! Weather channel.
Charles: DISNEYLAND!!
Erin: Kay.
*ZOOM*
Erin: No lines!
Charles: WOO!
Nicole: ...
*Ten minues/Eighteen rides later*
Erin, Charles, & Nicole: RAIN!! OH GOD RAIN
Erin: Sleep.

9 AM WEDNESDAY

Erin: REGISTRATION OH CRAP
*ZOOM*
Beau: DISNEYLAND! Disneyland?
John: Disneyland.
Chelsi: Disneyland.
Rich: Disneyland.
Beau: DISNEYLAND!!!
*ZOOOOOOM*
Erin, Beau, Chelsi, Rich, & John: DISNEYLAND!!
Beau: Matterhorn!
Erin: TOO MUCH SITTING IN JOHN'S LAP
*Later*
Erin: Caterpillar ride twice!
Beau: FREE TORTILLA NOW.
Erin: Mulholland Madness!
Beau: THIS IS AWESOME, THIS IS AWESOME!
Erin: Thunder Mountain!
Beau: THIS AWESOME!
Everyone: YAY!

FRIDAY 2 PM

Erin: Disneyland?
Mollie: Disneyland.
Erin: Ack, people.

SATURDAY 4PM

Erin: Disneyland!
Charles: DisneyLAND!
Erin: Pirates!! I look hot in a fedora.
Charles: Here's some food!
Erin: WOO!
Charles: Here's some espresso and a macaroon!
Erin: YAY! Damn I love that fedora. NO!! I LOST A GLOVE
Charles: Roger Rabbit!
Erin: Ack, people!!
Charles: Time to go.
Erin: I lick Club 33.

SUNDAY 12 PM

Erin: Disneyland! By myself.
Canadian Family: EH!!!
Erin: Indie!
Idol: YOU LOOKED INTO MY EYES, NOW YOU DIE
*Fshhwooowoowoo*
Disney Staff: Sit tight, something broke and we're coming to get you.
Canadian Family: Eh.
Erin: *weep*

What adventures will tomorrow hold?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha "Heres some food!"

I should quit my job and just go to disneyland every day and stand in front of club 33 till someone invites me in with them.

I spilled soda all over myself just now.

Hows the antenna ball working out?

DonkOfKong