Saturday, January 29, 2005

I feel like I'm the guru of silly television show quotes. Like someone tries to have an intelligent conversation with me, but all I can manage to respond with is a phrase that only makes sense if being spoken by a giant milkshake with yellow gloves.

I didn't even realize this week happened until about two minutes ago. I'm not even sure what happened.

The word of the day is "smarmy".

I did nothing tonight.

I'm so sick of the rain.

Disneyland tomorrow. (Or today, technically)

My hands smell like clove oil.

I'm hungry.

1 comment:

Sean Corley said...

YOU SHOULD FEEL SUPERIOR, CUP!!! EMBRACE THAT GURU!!!
It just means you are successfully consuming the goooooey, noooooougaty center of humor that these shows possess. There is nothing more satisfying than confusing EVERYONE ELSE in a conversation with relentless quotes from cartoons (as long you know they are applicable).
You must watch more cartoons. You must get more fucking quotes.
"DO YOU SEE HOW MY MIND WORKS! IT'S LIKE A LASER!"