Tuesday, January 25, 2005

So much homework, I want to die! But then again, that's only the thousandth time I've written that.

Wonderous days go by as I attend school, got bogged down with homework, draw Jewish pirates, and pester my newly-adopted twin sons from New York with my brand new illegitimate lesbian lover Mollie.

I went to the Disney this morning with Chuck. Rode the Haunted Mansion, which oddly enough filled a vacancy in my soul. (It was it's reopening after taking down all their Nightmare Before Christmas crap) We ate at the Blue Bayou and had an amazing fried sandwich and okra-laiden gumbo, which I am now craving in a sleepy paint-mixing stupor. Too bad all I have been eating instead are chocolate almond clusters and drunken pimento stuffed olives, and suffice to say, it just isn't the same.

My perspective project looks like ass and a half. It was supposed to be a drawing of a manly investigation of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye (the Indiana Jones ride, if you're that ignorant) but instead it just looks like a bunch of large-headed ninnies in collar shirts taking a stroll through a Lowe's example of a kitchen that you could build in your own home. God.

And now I leave you with this interesting tidbit:

ErinZ (1:51:56 AM): if i got my uterus taken out, i would ask for the doctor to put it in a jar so that i could keep it. then i would draw a twirly moustache and hairy eyebrows on the jar and display it on a shelf in my foyer, with a plaque under it saying "Malevolo, the Greatest of All Evils: 1986-2005"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just like that they changed stuff on the haunted mansion, makes me more excited to see all the changes for the 50th anniversary celebrations.

For the first time i got some real sleep, slept for 10 hours or so.

DonkOfKong.