Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hear what Erin has to say about Keanu Reeves' latest supernatural special effects vampire demon-killing battle between heaven and hell bonanza "Constantine":

"A sharp stick in the eye would have taken about five hours less of my time and been just the slightest bit less painful than watching that movie."

That pretty much sums it up right there. Worst movie I've seen in a long time. I can't even recommend this monstrous excuse for a "cinematic film" to someone who is in desperate need of a good laugh. Keanu can't even act a cough. Awful. Simply awful. This movie is like a crime to humanity.

That being said, the Spongebob movie is being released out of NOWHERE a week from today. YES!!!! Fastest theater-to-DVD transfer ever.

Let it be known and sing it from the mountain tops: I love buffalo wings.

I would like to say that I saw something really interesting happen this weekend, like a hot woman dating a midget or a blue cat running into a window. But nothing like that happened.

This can sum up my mood right now:

ErinZ (12:48:53 AM): we should all hang out with a big group of people this weekend.
ErinZ (12:49:02 AM): have a ho-down or something
ErinZ (12:49:06 AM): square dancing
ErinZ (12:49:20 AM): black gold
ErinZ (12:49:23 AM): texas tea
ErinZ (12:49:45 AM): i don't even know what i mean anymore.

Bedtime.

1 comment:

Sean Corley said...

I am a Goofy Goober.

May the release of this glorious DVD spread his Mighty, Moistened Word to all the corners of the Earth! So that all people of every race and creed can UNITE and REJOICE in the warm glow of his Holey Spirit!

CAN I GET A HA-MENAH!!



Maybe that was over the top...