Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The week started out crappy but quickly took a turn for the awesome when I finally resolved something that has been brooding within me for the past ten years. Having acknowledgement of one's freedom is an excellent thing, and I recommend that everyone ponders that for at least ten minutes every day.

Other than that, rather uneventful. The highlights of my recent days seem to come only when I get my dictionary.com "word of the day" in my inbox. Why? Because I'm a vocab-loving poindexter.

I occasionally read through entries from previous months, often to amuse myself through myself, but mostly out of boredom. Some of these spiels are so embarrassing that I am amazed I didn't purge the entire blog multiple times. To think, there are people who have the ability to go back in my life and read an idiotic rant from two years ago. Two years ago! I had slightly more intelligence than a drooling mollusc with glasses back then, and somehow I have set myself up so that any person who has access to the internet can go back and revisit Erin's days of yore. This actually frightens me. In about two years, I'm sure I'll write this same paragraph about the same subject about this paragraph that I'm writing right now.

I also wonder how entertaining I could possibly be when it seems that every three entires, I'm either bitching about being hungry or having a load of homework (mostly the former, though). I guess everyone knows what my priorities in life are, now. (Although anyone who spends more than an hour's worth of time with me knows that keeping me fed is the easiest way to maintain a pleasant Erin.)

No, that was not an indirect request to have any of you buy me food.

Except for Charles, maybe.

Damnit!

Charles, I owe you my soul.

Time for me to go draw caricatures of Conan O'Brien. All this typing about being hungry is making me hungry.

...

There I go again.

2 comments:

Josh Lee said...

Heehee, I always find myself thinking the same thing about my own blog. I guess you have more self-control than I, however, because I end up wiping it clean a couple of times a year.

I like food too. We have so much in common.

Anonymous said...

Im always up for fooding up with you! If your hungry speak the words! We will masticate till we cant masticate no more! We can masticate at disneyland! We can masticate at canters! We can masticate anywhere our desire to masticate will take us!

Yeah, so, i abused the word masticate. Im not the first i wont be the last. I mean it brings it upon itself.

We should go to that 24 our cafe in westminster sometime, just for the hell of it.

As for owning your soul, i promise to take good care of it, buy some insurance on it and put it in a darkwood box with intricate jewish like engravings, lined with green silk cushioning. I will have a master locksmith forge an egg shaped lock with 4 key holes, i shall hide each of the 4 keys in a different location.

Ill have to make one of the keys only appear during a lunar eclipse or somthing, that would be cool. Lunar eclipse>solar eclipse.

DonkOfKong