Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Wait, what am I even talking about!!!!! Something interesting DID happen this weekend and my uterus is causing me so much distress that I completely forgot!!

Charles and I went to the premiere of the Animation Show Year Two in Santa Monica, but after we bought tickets we went to the Third Street Promenade, and Matthew Lesko was sitting in the Coffee Bean on a laptop, wearing his green riddler suit and everything. Then, the movie geek from Comedy Central's "Beat the Geeks" was tearing tickets and sweeping the lobby in the theater, and FINALLY, I got to shake Don Hertzfeldt's hand and personally tell him that he's a genius and my hero for all time.

Don's new short is nothing short of scrumtrilescent. Go see the Animation Show if you can.

Forgive me for forgetting our most glorious Friday of D/E-List celebrity sightings, Charles.

There was a lot of "for"s in that last sentence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at first i was a little hurt, but then you made the second post and im ok now. :)

I slept for about 14 hours, which is the first i slept since thursday but i did finally sleep! Thought you should know so you dont worry. Talk to you soon, remember after this friday i wanna do koji's!

DonkOfKong

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap, my ovaries are just dying. I think you can add some histerectomies to that texas tea.
*bootscoots*