Friday, February 11, 2005

Los Angeles adventure weekend and it has only just begun.

ErinZ (3:14:42 PM): his name is esteban
Mollie (3:14:54 PM): hee
Mollie (3:14:56 PM): esteban?
ErinZ (3:15:03 PM): my fiery latino lover
Mollie (3:15:19 PM): ah
ErinZ (3:15:20 PM): he comes and serenades me below my window with his spanish guitar, sans a shirt
Mollie (3:15:21 PM): i sseeee
Mollie (3:15:28 PM): *hoots*
ErinZ (3:15:47 PM): he has long, flowing black hair and he whispers sweet nothings to me in his native tongue
ErinZ (3:17:24 PM): i'll never love white men again

5 comments:

Sean Corley said...

Hello EZ. Since I have no other way to write to you, I will do so covertly in commentary! Oooooo, secretive... I don't know how I found you. It was just some random search for something else and I found your website. I dug the shit out of your art and have been dying to find some way to make actual contact with you. I believe your brain is one of the many that escaped from my lab years ago...
Since you reside on the other side of the country, you are safe from my formidable romantic advances, so...you can maybe give Sean an email address to which I might write and converse, perhaps, why not?
Or better yet, if you get the urge, here's mine:
hankventure47@yahoo.com. If not, just keep up the good work, sister. You got it goin' on!!! (street style)

It is a shame to hear about the white men, though...

Anonymous said...

White men dont know how to romance, they dont know how to appriciate, they dont know how to show a woman she is a cherished being of joy.

Fucking white guys, cracker ass crackers!


DonkOfKong

Anonymous said...

A Poem *ahem* By Mollie, grade 13 (second time):

White guys are funny
That john guy is not
esteban is a sexy-hot hunk of man
perspective can rot.

the. end.

Don't ask. I'm exhausted.

Erin said...

Charles and Mollie: I love you both.

Anonymous said...

yaaaay! awwwww! *HUGSZORSX*!

:)

DonkOfKong