Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I've Been Shot!

I would like everyone to know that I lead a glamorous lifestyle. Glamorous enough to have paparazzi-style photographs taken of me whenever I enter the public. Observe:





Actually, I was spotted by a group of Dave's coworkers while having lunch with Charles. I like how this happens right as I'm thinking to myself, "Dave and I should come here for lunch sometime. I think he gets a long lunch break." Also, while shoveling noodles into my my mouth uncouthly, I thought, "Boy, it's a good thing no one is watching me eat this way".

So much for that.

All I know is that from now on, I'm looking over my shoulder whenever I'm in Irvine or any surrounding area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jesus christ is that what i look like blurry? I cant tell if it makes me look better or worse. I look so pale in that first picture, add in the new beardly look from being too lazy to really shave and the hat i look like some kind of siberian carnival barker who is REALLY serious about people seeing the wolf kid or giant from padagonda.