Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My room

feels like the goddamn devil's sauna. I don't know what happened but today it is horrendously hot and when I climb the staircase I can actually feel my pores preparing to gush sweat as the heat intensifies. On the bright side, it's almost five and it should be cooling down soon.

Wow, did I have a birthday. A marvelous one! I think a record amount of people remembered (thanks, Myspace!) and I got a few tremedously awesome gifts, including two luscious DVD box sets (thanks Mike), one ominous Darth Vader print by artist John Loter (thanks Charles), several signed birthday cards and a reserve for Harvest Moon DS (thanks again, Charles), a gorgeous necklace (thanks Mum), a wireless Guitar Hero controller customized with Venture Bros stickers (thanks Dave), and a Monarch henchman customized My Little Pony (thank you Mollie) which I shall post pictures of sometime soon. Also, add one midnight showing of Snakes on a Plane (thank you Sam Jackson, for being you).

Anyway. Just had to say it's hotter than hell in my room and I'm not going to take it anymore.

No comments: