Tuesday, November 16, 2004

arrested development is insanely funny. i actually created a blockbuster account just so i could rent the first volume of season 1. i can't pull away from it, which is saying a lot since it's live action and these days, i have wicked a.d.d. when it comes to watching anything that isn't animated.

i've consumed more caffeine in the past two weeks than i think i've ever had in my entire life. multiple red bulls and rock stars and crappy lattés from the machine in the snack room. i thought i was immune to caffeine, but i guess one way or another it keeps me going. plus it's all delicious.

color wheels are so shitty. SO SHITTY. thank god that project is over.

don't you love trying to figure out the stupid little mysteries in life? what's even more fun (and i'm actually being serious about this here) is convincing yourself that the obvious isn't the case at all; instead, there's an underlying scheme to everything that all traces back to how awesome you really are and some people just have no idea how to handle that. hell yes! that got my self esteem mojo working.

out of blue col-erase pencils?? art store, how could you betray me like this?!

i spent all evening watching arrested development, drawing, eating crappy food and generally relaxing. and you know what? i don't feel the slightest bit bad because i deserved it. now all i have to do is wake up early enough tomorrow morning to start and finish my homework that's due for class at one.

life is what is always has been: crazy, frustrating, confusing, and strangely wonderful.

"it walked across my pillow!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I did visit America, and indeed, California once...eight years ago in '96. Where were you then, hmm? Nowhere, that's what. I don't want to hear your stuttering, half-baked excuses about "not knowing me" and "being in primary school" and other made-up nonsense...if you really cared for me you'd travel back in time and meet me. Lack of dedication, that's the problem with our relationship, Erin. Nobody's willing to break cosmic laws and fiddle with the space-time continuum anymore. I'd do it of course, but my time machine broke the other day. See? That's how primitive Australia is. Can't even get a time machine fixer-man around to...uh, you know, fix time machines...I just ran out of steam.

That's what we run on here in Australia. Steam power. Yep.

-Timtastic