Sunday, November 07, 2004

painting a color wheel for class tomorrow has taken second priority to dancing around my room like an idiot.

i had such a fantastic weekend it was unreal. i saw the incredibles twice, and i'm sure everyone already knows how i feel about that movie so i'm not even going to bother to write JESUS FUCKING CHRIST BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. oop, i just did.

so yeah. best weekend ever in recent memory. spend lots of time with friends and just feeling great about everything. went to the grocery store at four in the morning with neal, then slept in until three in the afternoon today. i can't remember the last time i did anything like that. it was so great.

there is so much to be stoked about in life. i've never felt such inspiration flowing through me before, all derived from the people around me and my environment. god, it's wonderful.

expect my artwork to take a turn for the brad bird-esque over the next couple of weeks. his style is definitely something i want to incorporate more into my own, since i love it so.

i just realized how much i use the word "so". quite a bit, actually. that's so annoying.

"i'm still geeking out about it!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I honestly feel that the incredibles ruined animated movies for me for the rest of my life, im going to be thinking "It was good but not as good as the incredibles" from now on i think. Im gonna have to find time to play through the games just for the hell of it to see what other possible story elements they used since licensed games usually have some extra stuff.

DonkOfKong