Monday, November 08, 2004

i am such a goddamned lazy ass.

i guess i'm not doing color theory homework because i am so not in the mood to mix paint right now. it's okay, nothing is actually due tomorrow anyway.

i sat around and ate chocolate all day. i've just had this horrendous sweet tooth tonight. i was eating chicken and all i could think about was orange sorbet.

toblerone.

i forgot to mention that as i was coming back from the bathroom while seeing the incredibles, i was running through a circular room where all the theater doors were and my foot hit the carpet the wrong way, causing me to plow my face right into the ground. there was a group of people there to see it, and they all laughed it me. i got up, laughed hysterically, and then ran back into the theater as fast as i could. now i have these god awful brush burns on my hands, knees, and stomach (i don't even know how that one happened).

it seems that i can't stop drawing myself ever. people open up my sketchbook and see thousands of little drawings of my head. then i feel retarded but not entirely so, because i am fun to draw and i'm not ashamed to admit it.





sorry if that's way huge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grr people laughing at your for your falling on your face make me angry. To quote eddie murphy stand up "That shit aint funny mutha fucka"

But i remember though when ever i get my ass kicked completely by somthing i end up laughing about it myself like when i was a kid i would get hit by cars while riding my bike nothing serious ever but i would end up laying there in the road laughing. You should start looking for work as a story board artist or somthing just to make some money, from what pictures i keep seeing you could easily do it. When are you gonna start taking full on animation classes and stuff? If your going to that is.

http://www.theastonishfactory.com/html/herobear.html I would like to see a cartoon of this someday, ever see this before?