Monday, November 15, 2004

give me one good reason why color theory is worth my time and i will send you a letter of gratitude and a crown that says "king of everything" right across its golden face.

i love neal because he comes over at night to hang out, brings me ice cream, and can't tell me what's wrong with my color wheel since he's colorblind. and then he listens to me ramble to the point where i'm half asleep. a day or two later, rinse and repeat.

this weekend would have been absolutely god awful if it weren't for you, neal. so thanks.

the only people who make my life worth anything anymore are my family, steve, neal, blake, mollie, mary (wherever she is), charles, tim (because he reads so avidly), and... i think that's it. oh, brad bird too. but that's it. everyone else i know can just burn in hell already. i don't care anymore.

grr.

i'm going to bed before i hurt myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would try to tell you why color theory is worth your time but i know nothing about it. The only thing i can guess is that it has somthing to do with how colors work together to create a desired effect or reaction, like how you mix things together to make a cake. So i guess if you get really good with the inner workings of colors and effect you can make a really good color cake or somthing. With a multi shaded frosting, and it says like happy 50th or somthing. Cause its for someones uncle.

Thats all an un-educated guess though, ive never taken art and cant draw worth a poop. So im probly completely off about color theory and what its for. Right now im just waiting to go to work cause i cant sleep in while there is construction going on across the street.

Awww glad to know i help make life a bit more standable. Once you are able to get that disneyland pass life will be even more standable. I was thinking of going this week just to try that mexican food place you mention but on sunday im going to Dragon Fest. Its a martial arts convention of sorts with martial artist and martial arts actors and such, i went last year and met alot of cool people. I got my picture taken with carey hiroyuki tagawa *he played shang tsung in the mortal kombat movie* but it was a portible camera and busted, this year ive got a digi-cam and dont need to worry about that! www.dragonfest.com if your curious about what it is. Talk to you later.

DonkOfKong

Anonymous said...

I do read avidly, if comment less than. Avidly. Sentence much sense, not the make. I am pleased that I contribute to the making of your life worth something, though. Marry me and we'll run away together, and live in a shoebox in a tree. We'll have fifteen children and call them all Spoonerator. Then we'll see whose life isn't worth anything, eh? Eh.

-Timbaline

Erin said...

"Timbaline"--

i would gladly marry you and do the shoebox thing, except for that i don't really want to have any children or live in a shoebox, for that matter. it was a romantic idea though, and i do appreciate it. i think the first step towards anything is getting you relocated to a place that has up-to-date entertainment. my god man, how do you live. a technology whore such as myself cannot possibly fathom it.

look, i figure that anyone who reads this almost-daily nonsense is one of my supporters. i mean, come on.

and that's why i don't want you to burn in hell.