Wednesday, October 20, 2004

i almost crapped myself last night as i was getting into bed because i found a whole bundle of storyboard art on the website of the guy who does storyboarding for the venture bros. since lately i was thinking of just how brutally i would murder someone to get my hands on character model sheets from the show, i was very excited to see these sketchy and authentic storyboard panels. now i can do nerdy things like count how many heads tall doctor girlfriend is. when i do things like that the people in my class stare at me funny. is it so wrong that i love to draw these characters? don't look at me like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the the one where he was crapping on the hoods of cars. I havent watched SNL since Will (i call him Will, because we tight) left.

DonkOfKong