Monday, October 18, 2004

UNGH. bite me. or don't.

you can now leave me comments right here on the journal, so there's no reason to email me anymore with your commentary. this is much more convenient, although to leave a comment you have to click on the time at the bottom of the entry, and select "post new comment". i'm sure you'll get the hang of it. start leavin' me comments, damnit! i did this for you!

fuck my final is due tomorrow. i am not liking this. today it rained some and i wore two shirts, a jacket, a hat and a scarf. i bundled myself right up. it was my 1UP hat though so it was rockin. it's good to wear in case i, you know, lose a life. i just tap the hat and boop! 1UP!

something slightly less nasty than a nasty cold has manifested in my skull and has taken a particular fondness to my left nostril. now i am groggy and somewhat perturbed. bleh.

okay so wow, there is such a thing as www.scrotalsafetycommission.com. that makes me happier than you would believe. every day i only realize how i love venture bros more and more. and i'm sure the five people who read this know this fact better than anyone because a) every entry i write has something about the awesomeness of venture bros in it and b) the five people who read this thing talk to me on an almost daily basis and now 50% of my conversation topics have something to do with the venture bros.

today i made a page of venture bros fanart. what a surprise. i'm drawing everyone's head because i feel like it. i've never drawn dr. orpheus before today and i must say that he is more fun to draw than a whole barrel of fun things to draw just waiting to be drawn. i drew a shitty brock face for the first time and probably the first decent picture of hank i've ever made. i am proud to say that i can draw dean fairly decently now. also i want to be dr. girlfriend when i grow up. yippee. i'll post all these drawings later for the world to see.

i'm hungry.

high score!

"those were sleeping bags!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this. But I have no idea what Venture Bros is. Still, that's Australia for you. I'm sure if I could afford cable I'd be somewhat more enlightened, although having said cable would make it very difficult to leave the couch to do those small unimportant things like eat and drink.

Being anonymous is fun.

-Tim
http://timtek.diary-x.com

Anonymous said...

OMEGA WOOT! I get to post here now!

How is it venture bro's still can jam pack each episode with new hilarity? Each one seems to raise the bar on the one before it. I love the college version of brock, the moustache and football jersy, i saw a picture of my dad once, same moustache hair do and jersy cept brown hair and less muscles. I need to see the episode again and catch his number.

I like the rain, but then again im not an art student that has to lug around all kinds of stuff. I understand how much sucks even without the rain, so i feel for you there.

Hope your cold goes away soon.

DonkOfKong