Sunday, October 17, 2004

team america was fucking amazing. cheers to trey parker and matt stone for being complete geniuses.

my movie experience may have been a bit more enjoyable were it not for some blundering idiot sitting to my left. he was one of those "I AM GOING TO LAUGH OBNOXIOUSLY AT EVERYTHING AND TALK REALLY LOUD, REITERATING EVERY SINGLE THING THAT IS HAPPENING ONSCREEN THE MOMENT IT HAPPENS". for example. an explosion happens and a bunch of dead puppets are floating in water. the guy says, "OOOKAY, WE GET IT, THEY SUNK!!!" at times, the man even looked over at ME to make a comment regarding the film. i wanted to kill him in the most appropriate manner possible, which would clearly be me recording his assinine comments and raucous laughter, sitting the man alone in a room, and then play his own stupidity back at him at a volume so intense that it would tear the flesh from his body, make his eardrums burst and his brain rupture all at once.

idiots aside, great company for the evening. blake managed to brave traffic and we partook in a fine meal at a very interesting denny's. then it rained like a bitch. and then i went to sleep.

venture brothers is always awesome. what more can i say.

i'm thinking about quitting today.

i have the coolest cowlick in my hair EVER.

america. fuck yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grr. You damn Americans and your supernatural ability to get movies, games and - well, everything entertaining and electronic a good 6-8 months before us primitive Australians. It makes me so very mad that I'd go and see a movie to calm down - except of course, none of them are out yet. In fact, I'm fairly certain that we'll invent electricity in 6-9 months time, and then - given enough bits of rock, possibly construct a theatre to accompany it.

The world is crampin my style, I tell ya.

-Tim
http://timtek.diary-x.com

Anonymous said...

Holy polaris! A comment feature!?

Surely you jest.

It's Blake. I don't have one of these so I posted Anonymously. But i'm not anonymous. Just lazy. And unwilling to sign up for more internet distraction that would no doubt drag me further down the road to mental atrophy.

That guy sucked. And has no doubt been taken by god. To hell.

Thanks for the accompaniment Saturday.