Monday, October 25, 2004

i haven't written in like, two days!! oh my. fear not everybody, i am not dead.

actually, i'm just on my fifteen minute break from my figure drawing class. i love figure drawing so damn much. ahhh... bliss.

fuck grayscales. fuck them right in the ear. i was up until two in the morning mixing an eleven-step grayscale out of paint. i wanted to shoot myself. grrrrrr.

why are disneyland annual passes so expensive, and yet only the most pricey ones allow you to go on saturdays? so retarded. the cheapest one has basically the entire months of july and august blacked out. that's not an annual pass, damnit! that's like... an annual pass minus two. maybe three or four if you count all the other blackout days together. yeah. a two-thirds annual pass, or as i would like to call it, a bullshit pass.

i still want one though.

my figure drawing workshop on saturdays is the best six hours of my week. i wish it was every saturday for the rest of my life.

venture bros was depressing this weekend. the intro was probably the coolest animated bit i've seen in the show thus far, though. i am so freaking sad that the monarch and dr. girlfriend aren't together anymore. if anyone reads this thing even once every few weeks, they know that the couple was my favorite. but then again, everything in that show is my favorite. favorite everything. oh yes.

tomorrow is entire-campus-fieldtrip day. no class. steve and i are off to see bodyworlds, which is basically an exhibit of over two-hundred real human bodies preserved perfectly, only with their flesh torn off and their underneaths showing. i can't wait.

i'll probably write more later. but now, back to class...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know (knew) this guy that's been to that exhibit three times. He decided to donate his body to the exhibit when he kicks the bucket, buys the farm, or whatever you want to call it.
I think it's neat. It kinda reminds me of what they do to the animals I dissected in high school.

Anonymous said...

I have a disneyland pass, the deluxe pass i think it is. The second to best one, it works pretty well and i can always go sort of the days that are blocked out are days i probly wouldnt be going to disneyland anyway, like saturdays. I would only go on saturdays if i have people to go with, last time it was just me because i couldnt find anyone to go for the haunted mansion's "Nightmare before christmasization"

Monte Cristo sandwiches at the blue bayou rock too.

DonkOfKong