Friday, October 29, 2004

i find it astounding that even when i have an essay to write about whether the desire to transcend human nature is part of human nature or not, i still manage to screw around and then pull a halloween costume out of thin air at the last minute. this year's theme: sexy pirate. once again i have found a little boy's costume to wear that eerily fits my body. and for reasons i cannot comprehend, an eyepatch does look somewhat fetching on me. we'll see how it all goes tomorrow when i will probably be the only person to show up to school in costume. and then promptly freeze my ass off for the second halloween in a row.

my feet are so cold!!

huzzah! i can't believe i actually have IDEAS for this essay.

"police? there's a man in a butterfly suit trying to shoot my robot with a laser beam!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sexy pirate costumes = the most awesome of rawk.

I didnt try to dress up at all this year i havent the past several years even though holloween is my birthday. I did try to go find a hellboy mask but the one i found was super ultra mega crap in terms of production. It literally looked like someone took a box cutter and cut the eyes out not caring if the eyes were even or not. So that made me sad, i had been waiting for holloween to be able to get one and what i find is made very poorly. Oh well. Supposedly a 90 percent chance of rain tomorrow i think so please take somthing warm just incase *you probly wont even read this untill its too late anyway but try i shall to warn* Being cold is one thing, but being cold and WET is another and that is bad bad very bad. Then the wind picks up and the chill factor fills in. All kinds of hellish cold!

DonkOfKong